- The programme consists of compulsory modules which cover sports injury; lower limb; upper limb; head, neck and spine; advanced sports injury, exercise physiology, health and physical activity and research methods.
- UCL is one of the world’s very best universities, consistently placed in the global top 20 in a wide range of world rankings.
- The MSc programme in Sports Medicine, Exercise & Health is based at the Institute of Sport Exercise and Health , an International Olympic Committee Injury Prevention Research Centre and one of world’s leading institutes for sports and exercise medicine.
- Describe the experiences you have had tackling health challenges in resource-limited contexts and how you expect the MSc in International Health and Tropical Medicine may help you in your efforts.
- Course fees cover your teaching as well as other academic services and facilities provided to support your studies.
The Division of Health Research specialises in postgraduate study and high-quality research with national and international impact on health and wellbeing policy. Across our four schools we undertake leading research to drive forward understanding within our fields, whilst improving the provision of care and delivering meaningful impact for our partners and collaborators. Our vision is to apply our research, education and practice to improve health outcomes and quality of life for individuals and societies.
After an offer is made
From public lecture series, to student-focused webinars, there’s always something going on at the Faculty of Health and Medicine. A novel platform across Lancashire and Cumbria for supporting knowledge exchange between Lancaster University and the NHS, introduced by the Collaborative Partnerships initiative in 2009. If you’re an existing student or member of staff, please visit ourcoronavirus websitefor the latest updates and information.
This standardised CV should be generated using the online form that requests certain information that you will likely have included on your CV. Once you have completed the form, you will have 15 minutes to download your CV as a PDF document. Further details about fee status eligibilitycan be found on the fee status webpage. In accordance with the University’s obligations towards students and staff, we will ask you to declare any relevant, bakkerenleenheer.com unspent criminal convictions before you can take up a place at Oxford. If your degree is not from the UK or another country specified above, visit our International Qualifications page for guidance on the qualifications and grades that would usually be considered to meet the University’s minimum entry requirements. Each student will be assigned an academic advisor who will support them through the duration of the course.
Study with us
The Health Innovation Campus is all about collaboration, co-design and co-production. Its purpose is to develop sustainable solutions for some of the most important health and care challenges we face as a society. Work at the Health Innovation Campus will take a solution-led, place-based approach to addressing health and social inequalities and their impact on wellness, with an emphasis on innovative thinking and disruption. Our schools are consistently highly ranked, nationally and internationally, and have maintained a global reputation for academic excellence, world-class research and technology-enhanced learning. Our acclaimed strength in both teaching and research attracts the best clinicians and academics to work with us. Covering evidence-based practice in both medical and community settings, as well as the role of Nursing within research, policy discussions, patient advocacy and management.